What’s Next?
Existing Market
Step 1:
I think we can that we can not only protect laptop and desktop devices but even cell phones because now a day’s people keep a lot of valuable information on there cell phones. I think we can also promote to schools they are one of the industry leaders of institutions that use technology.
Step 2:
Interview 1- They agreed that it should also protect devices such as cell phones.
Interview 2- She agreed that it would be smart to promote this software to schools because they have tons of computers.
Interview 3- This person said at the beginning of our business startup we should do some deals or give always to create a buzz around the product.
Step 3:
To continue our research so that our team can stay sharper than the opposition to give our customers peace of mind. We will also upgrade our facilitates as our business begins to grow onto the national scale.
New Market:
Step 1:
I think that new market that could be cool to partner with is apple or Microsoft, I would prefer apple if we are going to start making cell phone programs. This partnership would intel them installing our anti-virus package program show their customer they trust we are the top dogs.
Step 2:
This market even though they may not have the problem at the moment are just being protected from a potential problem, which I believe that they will be thankful for end up liking the software program.
Step 3:
Interview 1- He thought this was a great idea didn’t have much to add
Interview 2- She thinks that this will be out of my price range as far partnering with either companies.
Interview3- She thinks if I am successful in my first two years, I might have the capital for something like this.
Step 4:
I think that this is a great idea and will make my brand like the Disney or Nike of the anti-virus software program game. Ages from 18 and up will have this problem and it will only increase in stress as you get older and make more money or have more responsibilities on your device that you to protect.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blog post and how you chose to market to either Microsoft or Apple. Both are some of the largest companies and spend a lot of money in security and privacy measures. I think pubic companies are a great target market for your service especially during the shift to working at home and/or remotely.
Hi austin,
ReplyDeleteI had a great time reading though your blog post. I like how you included the idea of partnering with someone in your new market. Creating a partnership with another super company such as Apple or Microsoft would significantly increase overall sales and revenue. I agree with the interviewee in the second part. Your overall success depends how well you and your business performs within the first year or two.