Solving The Problem
My solution to my previous problem would to have a team of the world's best software engineers to all come together and brainstorm new software models that will be the most effective in the day an and age of technology. I would life to offer the worlds first ever unhackable software system that acts as of security system on any of your devices such as; TV, computers, and cellphones allowing for you to feel comfortable using technology for private information. It will send you a notification every time that your system is trying to be compromised, hopefully allowing for a task for to locate these hackers and give them the justice they deserve. This device however will be more expensive the ordinary everyday security software that doesn't really protect your computer against an advanced hacker, this should give our customers comfort knowing that there personal information stored on devices will be safe in our hands. I know that everyone I interviewed has a great need for an augmented product/service like this for a long time now. Not to mention everyone in the business world will be able to take a deep breath after purchasing this software system knowing that the million dollar accounts they are managing on the devices will be safe, this will lead to a increase in business when you get the reputation as having a great software security system protecting you from hackers. I believe with our world being so advance technology wise this is the only way companies stand a chance in fight cyber attacks and why this opportunity will also never go out of date while always having a market to sell this software.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI think that you are addressing a huge and very relevant problem in todays society. Cybersecurity is continually becoming one of the fastest growing fields. I do agree with you that the basic anti-hacking software for everyday people is not sufficient enough for protection. However, I do think that it would be very hard and require a ton of money to have all of the world's best hackers in the same room.