Thursday, March 19, 2020

18A: Create a Customer Avatar

Create a Customer Avatar

Customer Avatar:

Id like to picture my typical customer as the elite business men and women of America, someone who works about 50 hours a week a well paying job. They are the people who go home from work to just work some more because they are that dedicated to their job. The prototypical consumer of my product will someone who deals with online files or any-other sort of encrypted data. They are between the ages of 22-50, they have pretty pricey lifestyles that all need protection.

I see my custom avatar having an issue with having value documents comprised by an unauthorized party. They have so many high profiled clients that they don't have time to be  worrying about if their documents are protected they should be able to assume they are! They are willing to pay for top of the line equipment software to prevent this issue from reoccurring.

They are hard working and dedicated people who aren't satisfied till they know all their business is either done with or protected.


Here is a picture of what my customer avatar will look like.

What do you have in common with the avatar:

  •  I do not have that much in common with the after yet, I am too young but in a couple years I will fall into the customer avatar. 


If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why: 

  •  I do not think is is a coincidence that I have something in common with the customer avatar in a few weeks, I would never make a product or start a business that I don't have unlimited passion for. 

3 comments:

  1. Austin,

    I think the avatar you chose is a perfect representation of your targeted customers. I see your customers ranging from age 28-50. I think at 28 is when most young workers in business start getting pay raises and bonuses. I also liked when you said that the prototypical customer shouldn't even need to be aware of hackers because of their security software. This tells me you plan on supplying a very high tech security software for your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Austin

    This is clear and very define target of your customer. I am sorry, I don’t really know much about what their hobbies are or If they have families. The only thing you describe is that their level of income is high. You also said that your prototypical consumer would be someone who deals with online files or any-other sort of encrypted data. I think with this description your product and your ideal customer would do best if it’s sold to companies instead of individuals. I liked that your target is concern about their security and your product is going to deliver the protection to their business. Can your product be for small business too? Great job I like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Austin,

    You did a good job defining your target market and your ideal customer for your product. Personally, I want to know what software you are going to back up your system with to make it un-hackable. With that being said, an un-hackable cyber security platform would be a product that most company's would need especially with the world becoming so technology based. I think that your target audience is perfect but the more you can lower the cost of this product, the more your audience can expand. Overall, I really enjoyed your post and look forward to seeing your product develop.

    ReplyDelete

27A- Reading Reflection No.3

Reading Reflection No.3 Thinking Fast and Slow- Daniel Kahneman For book reflection number 3 I deiced to read “Thinking Fast and Slo...