I think your second pitch was really well done. You seem like you know a lot more about your service. Some advice to you is fully explain the deep ramifications of the service. I think potential buyers would really appreciate learning more about your service. From reading a lot of your posts I think you have a solid direction of how you want to sell your product. I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors. Great post!
I believe you significantly improved on this pitch compared to your first one. You were a lot more direct to the audience about what the service can provide and how it can benefit a potential consumer in the long run. An unhackable security software such as this one would completely change the computer and security software industry. I wish you the best of luck with your product/service!
Strong introduction I like how you started. I would explain a bit more why is your product unhackable as you describe it and I got I bit confuse when you said at the beginning that your program is going to be affordable but a little bit more expensive than the ordinary security software. This is just my opinion, maybe clarify on this point maybe throw some numbers like this is how much a security software cost but mine is going to be this much and you will be saving this much. This is just a suggestion; I like that you show confidence and that you didn’t read from a paper. Also, I like your idea even though I have never been hacked. What would you said to people that never been hack? How would you sell this product to them? Overall, great job!
Austin,
ReplyDeleteI think your second pitch was really well done. You seem like you know a lot more about your service. Some advice to you is fully explain the deep ramifications of the service. I think potential buyers would really appreciate learning more about your service. From reading a lot of your posts I think you have a solid direction of how you want to sell your product. I wish you all the luck in your future endeavors. Great post!
Hi austin,
ReplyDeleteI believe you significantly improved on this pitch compared to your first one. You were a lot more direct to the audience about what the service can provide and how it can benefit a potential consumer in the long run. An unhackable security software such as this one would completely change the computer and security software industry. I wish you the best of luck with your product/service!
Hi, Austin
ReplyDeleteStrong introduction I like how you started. I would explain a bit more why is your product unhackable as you describe it and I got I bit confuse when you said at the beginning that your program is going to be affordable but a little bit more expensive than the ordinary security software. This is just my opinion, maybe clarify on this point maybe throw some numbers like this is how much a security software cost but mine is going to be this much and you will be saving this much. This is just a suggestion; I like that you show confidence and that you didn’t read from a paper. Also, I like your idea even though I have never been hacked. What would you said to people that never been hack? How would you sell this product to them? Overall, great job!