Halfway Reflection
2.)Tenaciousness is also about attitude: Sometime I have a project deadline for work and swamped at the same time by my coursework that I really felt like quitting my job because of the stress it was causing. I simply powered through by working extremely hard allowing me to complete my assignments at fast rate, and do homework also with my free time at work as mentioned earlier.
3.) Three tips: My first tip is to make sure that you prioritize your life around deadlines for your classes this will help to make sure you stay on-top of your coursework. My second tip is to make sure you are watching the lectures because at the end of every week there will be questions pulled straight from the in class lectures on the cupcake quiz's which are worth a good chunk of our grades for the semester. My third and final tip I have to give is that you should put effort into your blog post so classmates can properly reflect on you.

Hey Austin,
ReplyDeleteI agree that not only just for this class but this semester as a whole, time management is really important. You've definitely had to master your time management skills more than I have considering you're taking 18 credits as well as a job. I also agree that keeping up and watching the lectures is important because material from the lectures will show up on the cupcake and can be pretty specific at times.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading through your discussion post about your halfway reflection of the class. I do not envy your 18-credit schedule and also having a job. I can confidently say that you show a tenacious attitude in your everyday life. Also, I heavily agree with one of your tips about watching the lectures. I think a lot of people are not used to watching lectures in all of their classes or they like to put them off until closer to exams. However, in this class you need them for the daily cupcake quizzes, which is why it is helpful to stay on top of them.