What’s Your Secret Sauce?
What makes me unique
- I am a very hardworking young man who it battle tested and persevered through many hardships in my life that have allowed me the opportunity to grow into the man I am today. I have always moved around having to make new friends so being alone something that I simply just use to at this point in my life which I see as an edge from my competitors.
- I am very personable guy also, I can talk to just about anybody in the world no matter what their race, gender, age, or beliefs are I am very diverse in that regards. I think this allows me to gain a better relationship with people that makes me a more likable person.
- I am very intelligent, I have maintained to never get a C in my life due to the fact that my mom Is a schoolteacher would not allot me too.
- I am very athletic also, I used sports throughout my life as way to meet new people and cope with certain situations I was put in.
- Lastly, I am a loving person, there is no one that I can say confidently in the world that I hate besides making TAPS.
Interviews
1. Zach during his interviewed referred to me as the most diverse person he has ever met. He knows about my life and having to move around the world every 2.5 years for military orders.
2. Connor had to agree with what I said about me being personable, he told me that he has seen me talk to people from all over the world one night out on the town.
3. Billy told me that he thinks what makes me unique is also my ability to talk to people from different walks of like than me.
4. Becca agreed that I am very loving person she has had an encounter with me where I Played an emotional support role for her and she really enjoyed it.
5. Owen described me as I described myself, this is no surprise to me because Owen has known me for a long time knowing my habits or unique characteristics.
Reflection
I think that I view myself very similar to how others view me, after conducting the interviews from people that know me personally, they said very similar comments about me. One of the most common comments about me is that I am very personable which makes sense because I’. trying to pursue a career in sales. However, one of my friends also agreed that I am very diverse after knowing that I have moved every 2.5 years due to my father being in the Air Force.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteVery interesting post, it was fun to read and get to know about your human capital. The most interesting one or the one that I found as an asset would be a personable/relatable guy. It’s great that you are be able to listen to others with an open mind and understand their position. This is a great skill. Great job I enjoy reading your post.
Hi Austin,
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see that you are such an open and caring individual, the world needs more people like you. I have often thought of dropping everything and moving a few times, and I see that it is possible, since you made it this far. I know that experiencing life in different places of the world can make you very accepting, and I one day hope to be as open minded as you are. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Austin,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post and reading your interviews. Everyone that you interviewed thinks very highly of you. You seem like a caring, friendly, and hardworking individual, all of which display the best possible traits that a person can have. That's awesome that you have never gotten a grade of a C or lower in your life, you are the true definition of a diligent UF student.